Guided Fishing Excursions
5 Days, 4 Nights
Flat Iron Lake Camp
Experience Exceptional Trout Fishing, Just Steps Away from Your Tent.
A stunning, half day’s ride into the Bighorn Mountains, our Flat Iron fishing camp lies nestled in the pines along Flat Iron Lake. You’ll experience incredible fishing, scenery, food and solitude. We ride gentle and experienced horses into our high mountain wall tent camp.
Unplug and Reconnect.
Our family oriented trips begin with the a half day horseback ride into our camp near the Cloud Peak Wilderness. The camp itself has heated wall tents, a dining tent and cook tent, toilet tent and, of course, a great camp fire.
For 5 days spend your time catching fish, relaxing, hiking and soaking in the mountain beauty. We prepare full meals and appetizers throughout the trip. On Friday morning we pack up all the gear and ride back to civilization, during which moose, deer and elk are common sights along the trail. Customize your trip with a multitude of additional activities. Learn more.
Our Fishing Trips begin with the ride into camp on Monday. We’ll spend the week, then pack out back to civilization on Friday.
- 5 Days, 4 Nights
- All Inclusive– all you need to bring are Personal Items, Sleeping Bag, Fishing Equipment & any Alcohol you may want
- Group sizes from 4-10 people each week
- Family Friendly
- Click Book Online below to see our set pricing.
- Custom Quotes based on Your Wants & Needs Are Also Available- Give us a Call Today!
- Don’t have a Sleeping Bag or Fishing Equipment?: We’ve Got You Covered. Small Rental Fee.
Step Out of Your Tent and Cast a Line for a Trout Fishing Experience Like No Other
Cast your line and hold on! We’ll be reeling in:
- Brook Trout
- Even a Tiger Trout or two has been known to make an appearance.
- Frying Pan
- Deep Lake
- Cloud Peak Reservoir
- Dead Lake
- Meade Lake
- Piney Lakes
- Stream Fishing in Between
Settle in to your high country adventure in comfort and mountain style.
We go to great length to make sure your stay is comfortable, safe and relaxing. At Flat Iron, you’ll experience comfy digs, amazing food and nature at its finest.
- Private Wall Tents
- Carpet Flooring
- Comfortable Sleeping Cots/Pads
- Fireside Relaxation
- Lakeside Meals
- 3 Meals per Day, Snacks Available
- Special Diet Accommodation – Vegetarian, Vegan, Gf, etc.
Customize Your Trip
Let us know what you’d like to see and do to make your adventure unforgettable!
- Day Hiking
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife, Wildflower Observation
- & More